Maserati Grecale Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally had news that my Trofeo is in production, current status "20", although been at that stage since end of July as factory currently on summer recess. Lets hope things move at a swift pace when the factory starts up again later this month and that they have all the parts required to complete it. Looking forward to its arrival now. 馃槉

Registered
Congrats, possibly getting our cars around the same time, my dealer is waiting for the factory to reopen to get more of an update.
I did not know the factory was not open. I was at my dealer a week and a half ago picking up a new Alfa Romeo. At that time dealer told me my car was on the assembly line being built, and gave me a very general estimate of delivery time. Then Saturday the dealer contacted me, and said they had a further update and gave me the October 12th date. I had not contacted them as I did not expect any change in the status so soon.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My dealer contacted me start of August to tell me mine was also in production and not to expect to much more info for a few weeks as they were now closed for their annual holiday until late August. But also said as soon as they return he will keep me informed as to its progress, although apparently progress can be slow sometimes and periods where not much happens, but expected around October delivery.

Registered
Maserati Grecale Modena
I'm new here on the forum and I'm also one of the lucky buyers of the Maserati Grecale.
I chose the Modena, in Grigio Lava with Ghiaccio interior color. 21" rims are also included (yellow calipers) as well as all the other extras.
Before I drove exclusively Mercedes, last the GLC. Actually I was planning to order the newest model. However, I was no longer satisfied with the build quality (a lot of plastic) and the rather marginal design update. It also suddenly felt boring to me.
Then the Grecale came along. After the test drive I was completely excited. Finally, real emotions about a car again. No boring colors, a nice sound, a best in class sound system, the wonderful seats and then of course, that elegant and special design, inside and outiside. With the latest infotainment system, it was clear to me to say goodbye to Mercedes and enter the world of Maserati.

I ordered mine on July, 26 and the expected delivery date is October, 9. (that's quick...!)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm new here on the forum and I'm also one of the lucky buyers of the Maserati Grecale.
I chose the Modena, in Grigio Lava with Ghiaccio interior color. 21" rims are also included (yellow calipers) as well as all the other extras.
Before I drove exclusively Mercedes, last the GLC. Actually I was planning to order the newest model. However, I was no longer satisfied with the build quality (a lot of plastic) and the rather marginal design update. It also suddenly felt boring to me.
Then the Grecale came along. After the test drive I was completely excited. Finally, real emotions about a car again. No boring colors, a nice sound, a best in class sound system, the wonderful seats and then of course, that elegant and special design, inside and outiside. With the latest infotainment system, it was clear to me to say goodbye to Mercedes and enter the world of Maserati.

I ordered mine on July, 26 and the expected delivery date is October, 9. (that's quick...!)
Welcome to the forum. Nice choice.馃憤
I think those of us that were lucky to get orders in early will start to see them in October and it looks like you may be one of the first 馃槈
Like yourself I was impressed with the Grecale and ordered, well put a holding deposit down first even before the UK launch back at the beginning of April as there was only 10 Trofeo Primaseries coming to the UK. Don't forget to keep us all updated on delivery and obviously a few pic's on collection.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts