Maserati officially announces that Grecale sales and test drives are available across showrooms in North America.
Auburn Hills, Mich. – January 18, 2023 – Italian luxury and performance brand Maserati today announced the arrival of its all-new SUV, Grecale, which is now available to test-drive and purchase at Maserati showrooms across North America.
Maserati customers can now experience Grecale both in-person and digitally by:
- Visiting Maserati.com for detailed information on all Grecale trims, features, and options.
- Utilizing the Online Configurator to build and order a custom Grecale.
- Searching local inventory, scheduling a test-drive, or purchasing a Grecale in-person via Maserati retailers. This can be accomplished by using the online Maserati Dealer Locator or the virtual My Maserati Showroom.
The three Grecale trims – GT, Modena, and Trofeo – have a starting MSRP of $63,500 in the United States and CAD 75,200 in Canada. Exclusive Grecale PrimaSerie models are also available on Modena and Trofeo trim levels – limited to fewer than 350 vehicles, the bespoke PrimaSerie models feature striking exterior elements, premium interior configurations, and advanced tech offerings.
Each Grecale has a distinct character and identity expressed by the overarching Maserati pillars of innovation, versatility, and luxury. All models were designed to provide everyday exceptional experiences for owners in a wide variety of settings – from urban and suburban environments to the open road or on rugged terrains. Stand-out Grecale highlights include:
- Performance: GT and Modena trims are powered by four-cylinder mild hybrid engines, delivering 296-hp (GT) and 325-hp (Modena). The flagship Trofeo is powered by a high-performance 523-hp V6, derived from the MC20 Nettuno engine. All are AWD, matted to an eight-speed transmission, and feature three suspension and rear differential variants.
- Spaciousness & Comfort: Grecale features the most passenger space, rear legroom, storage capacity, and overall passenger comfort when compared to competitors.
- Tech: Standard Grecale tech includes: a 12.3-inch instrument cluster; 12.3-inch and 8.8-inch touchscreens; configurable Heads-up display; premium 14-speaker Sonos faber audio system; digital clockface that operates like a concierge and is integrated with the Maserati Intelligent Assistant (MIA) and Maserati Connect; Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Amazon Alexa, and SiriusXM compatibility; as well as Maserati's first wearable key.
For additional information, or to explore and purchase a Grecale SUV today, please visit Maserati.com or contact your local Maserati retailer.